- Do you offer make-up lessons?
Each student is eligible for one make up lesson per quarter and it must be used during the same quarter. Make up eligibility expires at the end of each quarter. A make up can be scheduled anytime during the week you wish to use it, but availability is NOT guaranteed. Once you withdraw, make up eligibility ends. You may not make up a make up lesson. Make ups are non-transferable and have no cash value. Please do your best to attend your lesson. If you plan on missing a class, cancellation is not required, but it is appreciated.
Children need consistent attendance to advance. IN AN EFFORT TO BEST SERVE THE CHILD, WE DON’T PROVIDE MAKE-UPS FOR:
- Swimmers in Preschool Level 1 or School Age Level 1 lessons
- Swimmers in Baby Splash Class
- Swimmers in any level of Summer Blitz lessons
- Missed make-up lessons
- can be requested up to 7 days in advance of the make-up date.
- expire when you withdraw and are not carried over
Reporting an Absence
If going to be absent, it’s helpful to let us know if more than 12 hours in advance.
We track attendance however there is no need to report an absence if it is less than 12 hours before the class. We will not be able to use that empty spot.
If you miss a lesson, you may choose to:
- Attend an Open Swim
- Request a Make-up on our website or in person.
- Do you offer private or semi-private lessons?
Yes, single child private lessons are 20 minutes of instruction and 10 minutes of structured play. Semi-private lessons require the enrollment of 2 children; it is best to coordinate a sibling or friend with similar skills. Classes are offered during non-peak hours (9am-3pm) and peak hours (3:30pm-close & weekends).
- Private/non-peak: $63
- Private/peak: $79
- Semi-private/non-peak: $45
- Semi-private/peak: $55
- Do you have Open Swim times?
Yes we do - visit the calendar page for details!
- Do you offer any type of guarantee?
We guarantee every lesson every day. If for any reason you are unhappy with your lesson, please speak to a manager immediately and we will replace the lesson for you absolutely free.
- What class level should I enroll my child in?
- New Swimmers (never attended Love to Swim School™) -Go to our Level Placement questionnaire or stop by Monday - Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. for a free level assessment.
- Past Swimmers (attended Love to Swim School™ in the past) - Enroll in the last level that your student was working on.
- Current Swimmers (currently enrolled at Love to Swim™ School) - Enroll in the level they are currently working on or ask the head coach for a recommendation.
- Can I request an instructor?
We do our best to accommodate teacher requests, however, these requests cannot be guaranteed.
- What is the cancellation policy?
The student will remain enrolled until we receive a 30-Day written notice of withdrawal. All perpetual class students must provide cancellation notice for billing arrangements to be removed from monthly processing. Cancellations put in after autopay runs will be effective the last day of the month which has been paid for. See Perpetual Payment Authorization.
- What is your class schedule?
We update classes to accommodate our students, so our schedule changes continually. Please check for class times and availability online. If you have trouble finding a class that fits your schedule, please call the location near you. Our goal is to make sure everyone who wants to learn to swim can.
- What if my child won't get in the water?
We ask that you confidently walk your child to the instructor on the pool-deck and allow our highly trained and experienced coaches to create a relationship with your child.
- What if my child cries?
Please be assured that a crying child in lessons is not uncommon around the swimming school. The crying is a natural expression of his or her emotional discomfort due to a new class experience in the water and / or separation from you. We will actively combat your child’s discomfort because his emotional comfort is necessary for him to acquire new skills. Our staff will establish trust with your child and find creative ways to ease him or her into this new experience.
- What is your diaper policy?
All children under 4, regardless of level of potty training, must wear two reusable, cloth, snug fitting swim diapers.
-Michelle T."It's going to be a LIFE-LONG thing for him which I think is INVALUABLE!"