- "We enrolled our son in swim lessons at a fairly early age (6 months) because living in south Texas, we felt that he should be comfortable with being in and around all bodies of water - but the biggest concern was safety. After asking around and personally seeing how our friends children progressed over time, I knew that Love to Swim was the way to go. Their teaching methods are excellent, with a knowledge of childhood development. The facilities are very clean and the staff is always kind and cheerful. I would and have recommended Love to Swim to friends and family."
- "My daughter seems to be learning at a pace I'm pleased with; appreciate how they celebrate success; she looks forward to going and getting her token. Good experience so far and I have recommended them to others already."
- "The coaches are very patient with the children and demonstrate a strong passion for what they do. Love this swim school!"
- "There is always more than one person at the front desk to greet me and even when there is only one person, they are eager and willing to help. Everyone is smiling, friendly, and helpful...They all seem as though they truly enjoy their jobs, and it shows. My kids enjoy being in the facility, and it is always clean and well-kept."
- "We love Love to Swim! Best thing we ever did was enroll our children here. They've made leaps and bounds and owe it to your wonderful staff!"
Why do you choose LOVE?