- Do you offer make-up lessons?
We understand that children sometimes get sick in the middle of the day or unexpected delays keep you from attending your lessons. Should you miss your regular lesson, the opportunity exists for you to reschedule up to one class per month, and it must be used during the same month. Once you withdraw, make up eligibility ends. Make ups are non-transferable and have no cash value. If you plan on missing a class, cancellation is not required, but it is appreciated.
Children need consistent attendance to advance. IN AN EFFORT TO BEST SERVE THE CHILD, WE DON’T PROVIDE MAKE-UPS FOR:
- Swimmers in Preschool Level 1 or School Age Level 1 lessons
- Swimmers in Baby Splash Class
- Swimmers in any level of Summer Blitz lessons
- Missed make-up lessons
If you miss a lesson, you may choose to:
- Attend a Family Open Swim
- Request a Make-up on our website or in person.
- Do you offer private or semi-private lessons?
Yes, single child private lessons are 20 minutes of instruction and 10 minutes of structured play. Semi-private lessons require the enrollment of 2 children; it is best to coordinate a sibling or friend with similar skills. Classes are offered during non-peak hours (9am-3pm) and peak hours (3:30pm-close & weekends).
- Private/non-peak: $69
- Private/peak: $85
- Semi-private/non-peak: $47
- Semi-private/peak: $57
- Do you have Family Open Swim times?
Yes we do - visit the calendar page for details!
- Do you offer any type of guarantee?
We guarantee every lesson every day. If for any reason you are unhappy with your lesson, please speak to a manager immediately and we will replace the lesson for you absolutely free.
- What class level should I enroll my child in?
- New Swimmers (never attended Love to Swim School™) -Go to our Level Placement questionnaire or stop by Monday - Thursday from 3 to 7 p.m. for a free level assessment.
- Past Swimmers (attended Love to Swim School™ in the past) - Enroll in the last level that your student was working on.
- Current Swimmers (currently enrolled at Love to Swim™ School) - Enroll in the level they are currently working on or ask the head coach for a recommendation.
- Can I request an instructor?
We do our best to accommodate teacher requests, however, these requests cannot be guaranteed.
- What is the cancellation policy?
As a Love to Swim School Member you will place your credit card on file in the secure parent portal. This card will be charged the 20th of every month for the following month's tuition unless you make payment using cash or check before that date. If you wish to withdraw from classes, please let us know before the 20th of the month in writing or at our front desk at any location, and we will remove your credit card from file and you will be dropped for the next month's classes.
- What is your class schedule?
We update classes to accommodate our students, so our schedule changes continually. Please check for class times and availability online. If you have trouble finding a class that fits your schedule, please call the location near you. Our goal is to make sure everyone who wants to learn to swim can.
- What if my child won't get in the water?
We ask that you confidently walk your child to the instructor on the pool-deck and allow our highly trained and experienced coaches to create a relationship with your child.
- What if my child cries?
Please be assured that a crying child in lessons is not uncommon around the swimming school. The crying is a natural expression of his or her emotional discomfort due to a new class experience in the water and / or separation from you. We will actively combat your child’s discomfort because his emotional comfort is necessary for him to acquire new skills. Our staff will establish trust with your child and find creative ways to ease him or her into this new experience.
- What is your diaper policy?
All children under 4, regardless of level of potty training, must wear two reusable, cloth, snug fitting swim diapers.
- What if my child's coach is absent?
There may be times when your child's coach is absent. We will always provide a substitute coach of equal qualifications. Since we do realize that consistency is important in your child's swimming experience, we will do our best to minimize these occurrences.
-Michelle T."It's going to be a LIFE-LONG thing for him which I think is INVALUABLE!"