Love to Swim School's curriculum is a compilation of over 25 years of coaching excellence. It is a proven, technique-oriented program with very defined goals and objectives.
We Teach Swimming the Right Way
Because swimming is a skill sport, skill mastery takes time and practice. Every child progresses at his or her own pace. Our objective is to give students the best chance of skill mastery by offering lots of practice, feedback and positive reinforcement. Your child will learn to swim the right way the first time.
Swimming skills in our program are progressive:
Our coaching professionals emphasize proper stroke mechanics from the very beginning in a fun, loving atmosphere.
Each skill in a level serves as a foundation for skills in the following levels.
Mastery of all the skills in a level is required before a child will be awarded a graduation certificate and move up to the next level.
Classes We Offer
- Baby & Me - A parent/child class that gently introduces little ones to the water and teaches fundamental skills starting at 4 weeks old.
- Preschool - Five levels introducing water comfort, fundamental swimming skills and water safety techniques.
- School Age - Five levels teaching water confidence and elementary stroke development.
- Pre-Competitive - Five levels for ages 6 and up. These one-hour classes focus on competitive strokes, endurance, strength and technique refinement.
- Adults - Courses range from basic fundamentals to a more advanced stroke school.